Monday, February 24, 2014

Go Down Moses

 Things have really been turning around for us this week.
We found three new people to teach! They are super-cool. Our investigators are doing much better. Several that we were having a hard time getting appointments with have set new appointments with us, or started reading more. I know that the Lord is looking out for us, and for the people we are teaching, and for the people looking for the truth.
Christ is waiting to deliver us from the bondage of sin. And He can- there is no doubt about that.

Both my companion and I have been cheerful and well taken care of by the members of our ward. We also got lots of mail this week. Thanks to Mom, Grandma, Aunt Shannon, Melanie, and Alicia. I loved each of your letters/ packages and I am going to write each of you today.

Also, a special shout out to my MOM. Who's birthday is coming up! She's 25 again. I can't believe it.
Thanks to all of you for your love and support and dedication to the work.
Also- be nice to the missionaries when they come to your door. Don't fight with people about your religion or theirs. That does not invite the spirit. I've learned a little bit about anger and the spirit. They cannot exist together. We had a not-so-fun experience recently with people trying to fight with us. I love those people who are polite and loving even if they are totally uninterested. Those people are the best.
I hope that all of you have a great week! I'll write more next week, Promise.
Love,
Sister Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment