Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Charity Never Faileth

We got to go to the temple again today. I told you that Sister Allred and I are companions again. I didn't tell you that Sister Donnelly is in Richland now, so I am her Sister Training Leader- so we get to see each other quite a bit. I love all of my companions and all of the sisters that are serving here in the Richland stake. It is fun to get to see them at the temple. 
We have been grateful to see the love that the members have shown us and our investigators. It makes a big difference. It is very difficult to come to church for the first time. It helps a lot when you know that someone there loves you. We have seen amazing service and compassion on the part of the members toward the people that we have been teaching. I will be forever grateful to the members that continue to help the people I have taught after I am gone.
I am grateful to our Father in Heaven. He loves all of His children. I can testify to that. It is amazing that He can lead us to the people who are prepared for our message and who have lost hope. We knock on strangers' doors and we find people who are ready to learn. It's pretty amazing.

This is a picture of Sister Allred and Sister Lindmeir a little less than a week before Sister Lindmeir went home.

The members we live with "heart attacked” our apartment. They left us brownies and flowers. It was so sweet!



This is some of the sisters in our zone at the temple. Some of them were gone by the time we came outside, but we got pictures with the ones who were left.



Have a lovely month!!
Love,

Sister Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment